We Offer Emergency Services 24/7
What IS considered an EMERGENCY call?
- An unexpected visitor that has come down through your chimney/in through a window that has entered your living space. (ex. a raccoon, bird, bat, or other wild animal)
- A bat or bird flying around within your living space. (Bats CAN carry rabies, don’t try to catch it yourself!)
- Squirrels or other wild animals walking/running around freely within your living space.
- Any type of bird or mammal that has unexpectedly invaded your living space. Especially those deemed Rabies Vector Species: bats, fox, skunks, raccoons – you need a professional!
*An emergency call generates the arrangement of a technician (and one of the HVW owners!) to either leave a job site they are currently working on OR leave their homes/families to come assist you at any hour. For this reason we charge $485 (plus tax) for this service.*
If you are in need of EMERGENCY services outside business hours, please call our emergency hotline: 1-855-SOS-BATS (767-2287).
Hudson Valley Wildlife offers emergency services for wildlife that unexpectedly enter your living space, such as a raccoon entering your home through your chimney. You can read about the raccoon removals we completed in Loudonville and Albany to learn more.
What would NOT be considered an EMERGENCY?
- Hearing noises in your walls, chimney or attic spaces.
- Noticing activity in your basement/attic such as droppings, things being chewed up, other messes by critters.
- Seeing wild animals outside your home/ in the outdoors.
- Finding a deceased animal on your property.
*HOWEVER, we do still want to offer you service options for these non-emergency-related issues! Please call us during our open office hours so we can offer you a regularly scheduled inspection of any of the above problems you are having. We will be happy to find you a space on our schedule and assist you!*