Schedule Your Inspection Today, We are available 24/7
Inspections are the first step in getting rid of your wildlife infestation. We start by exploring the problem areas or places where you are hearing the noises. For most customers, it’s usually above their heads while they are trying to sleep. If the attic is accessible, we will bring our flash lights in search for any kind of evidence that corresponds to the species of wildlife that is causing the noises in your attic.
The type of evidence that we look for are:
- Nesting materials
- Holes leading to the outside of your house
Watch behind your doors!
- Attic vents – some screens are made out of nylons and are vulnerable to chewing
- Roof intersections – gaps can be found between two roofs or structures
- Chimney – sides of the chimney and the lack of a chimney cap can lead wildlife entering your living room
- Vulnerable or rotten wood – squirrels are notorious in chewing through soft wood
- Corners of the house – Usually were the gutter sprout is located, gives squirrels and easy ladder to climb onto your house
After completing these steps, we would then write a proposal to solve your nuisance wildlife issue. The process is very straight forward and will take at most, one week to complete. Our work would include:
- Trapping – and removal service
- Daily trap checks – in order to modify and re-position or re-bait (except for bats)
- Sealing – of all potential entry points
- Guarantee – length depending on price