Call Us Toll Free 855.SOS.BATS
Bat Removal Professionals ~ Albany - Saratoga - Rhinebeck
We take pride in resolving a variety of nuisance wildlife you may encounter, whether it is removal of bats in your attic or skunk removal from under your backyard deck. As certified and college educated technicians, we not only guarantee to solve your problems, but also give you peace of mind that you won't have another issue. Call us anytime at (855) SOS-BATS! Our local office number is 518.935.5708.
Schedule Your Inspection Today, We are available 24/7
Inspections are the first step in getting rid of your wildlife infestation. We start by exploring the problem areas or places where you are hearing the noises. For most customers, it’s usually above their heads while they are trying to sleep. If the attic is accessible, we will bring our flash lights in search for any kind of evidence that corresponds to the species of wildlife that is causing the noises in your attic. The type of evidence that we look for are:
- Nesting materials
- Holes that is leading to the outside of your house
After understanding the species of wildlife that is being a nuisance to you, our next step is to identify all the possible entry points that they have access to. Ladders are always attached to our trucks so we would inspect your entire roofline. The areas where we identified their nests are almost always close to their main entry hole. This is key in solving your nuisance wildlife issue, since we will be able to install a 1-way trap directly over the hole in order to capture the target animal and NOT just a neighboring squirrel from across the street. As we examine the roof, the common areas that we look for into identifying possible entry points, are:
- Attic vents – some screens are made out of nylons and are vulnerable to chewing
- Roof intersections – gaps can be found between two roofs or structures
- Chimney – sides of the chimney and the lack of a chimney cap can lead wildlife entering your living room
- Vulnerable or rotten wood – squirrels are notorious in chewing through soft wood
- Corners of the house – Usually were the gutter sprout is located, gives squirrels and easy ladder to climb onto your house
After completing these steps, we would then write a proposal to solve your nuisance wildlife issue. The process is very straight forward and will take at most, one week to complete. Our work would include:
- Trapping – and removal service
- Daily trap checks – in order to modify and re-position or re-bait (except for bats)
- Sealing – of all potential entry points
- Guarantee – length depending on price
Review from our Facebook Page
Review from our Google+ Page
Review from our Facebook page.
Review from our Yelp page
For more google reviews, please visit our google+ page.
5 tips for preventing wildlife from becoming a nuisance in your house
by Neil Tregger
Most people feel they will never have a problem with wildlife until they hear a noise above their heads at 2-o-clock in the morning. The constant scratching and running around of critters will give people sleepless nights, prompting them to bang on the ceiling and walls. In this article I will give a few tips onto identifying areas where most wildlife gain access to the attic as well as sealing the home with materials from any local hardware store.
Major Cities of New York we service includes:
Contact Information and Hours
Call us toll free at 855.767.2287 or 855.SOS.BATS. We are available to take your calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.